Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Future of th Menzuo S.W. Series

Today has been a very productive day so far. I met with some very influential business men and they are helping me build my Menzuo S.W. Franchise. I sat with these two gentlemen for an hour and they explained to me the importance of branding and how I need to strategically build my following for my books. Their ideas and suggestions were great, but the one thing that I learned from that meeting was the value of practicing patience.

I have a very good book out for children, Menzuo in the Calling of the Sun Prince, I have sold just over 3,200 copies of this one book but for me to make the series have the staying power that I want it to have, I need to promote this book to the masses. This is where the strategic business plan comes into play.

I will be working on this plan to strategically market my Menzuo ~ Solar Warrior’s series, not only locally but globally. The best thing about what I am doing, I have all of the tangibles in place. My online presence is strong, my ability to be able to speak and read in schools, community centers and Libraries is continuous and the strength of my marketing is growing.

I have been doing everything on my own for several years and I felt like I was just spinning my wheels but to finally have a strategic plan set in place to help me brand my series is a great feeling to have. I feel that taking a step back and analyzing my future will be a benefit for me and also for my followers of the series.

I will be breaking down my Menzuo S.W. Franchise in several ways, from the books, educational games, all the way to marketing strategies across the country and the world. My goal is to make Menzuo a household name and to make my writing my career. The continued support that I have garnered so far has been great and I will continue to grow upon my support with my first book and the rest of the Menzuo S.W. series.

Please continue to follow my journey on my website: www.menzuo.com. You can also find me on twitter at: www.twitter.com/kingsmenent2. I am also on facebook: www.facebook.com/keshawndodds. Thank you for your support and please continue to spread the word about Menzuo. Word of mouth is the best way to reach the masses.

No comments:

Post a Comment