Friday, May 7, 2010

Will be Publishing Several New Books This Year!

Hello All,

Thank you for following me on my blog. I have several books that I am working on publishing within the next year. The first book will be for my Juvenile Fiction Series, then after that I will be concentrating on the older crowd. Here is the list of books to keep an eye out for:

Children's Book Produced by Sydney Dodds and Keshawn Dodds
The Lil' Chef

Juvenile Fiction
Menzuo and the Solar Warriors - Judgment Set Upon Earth
Menzuo and the Solar Warriors - A Warriors Destiny

Romance Novel Produced by K.E. Dodds
Jumping In Heart First
Destiny

Fiction Produced by K.E. Dodds
Who's Watching Over Me
Knuckle Up
The Black Queen's
Uncle Charlie Moves In - Comedy

Please keep up with the work throughout the Summer. I am gearing up to have a VERY interesting fall and winter leading in to 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment