Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Beginnings Bring Great Things!!!

With the highly anticipated re-release of Menzuo in the Calling of the Sun Prince, I myself and my illustrator, Carl Harrison have been working hard to put out the best possible project for 2010. New chapters and better illustrations will be added to enhance the reading of this book. The new chapters will help bring the story to life. Carl Harrison, is a great addition to the Menzuo-Solar Warriors team. His illustrations are top-notch and surpass any expectations that I could have ever wanted or my book series. After witnessing his work as he created characters right before my eyes, I have nothing to say but, "He is a true genius and gifted artist."

Also with the addition of the new illustrations, Carl Harrison has created the first ever animated production for the Menzuo-Solar Warriors series. With the implementation of the animated series, it truly brings the Menzuo-Solar Warriors series to life. Readers of all ages can now enjoy seeing my characters in motion, making you all want to read the series to get a more indepth feel of what my stories are about.

If this doesn't make you want to become a fan of the series, then maybe you need your blood sugar checked!!! Me and my team are ready to start this Educational Revolution through my books and we need soldiers on board with us.

If you would like to pre-order a copy of the re-release of Menzuo in the Calling of the Sun Prince, please contact me at: keshawndodds@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment