Saturday, August 14, 2010

HOT 93.7FM URBAN VOICES RADIO INTERVIEW TOMORROW

I want to thank Tony Guess and G Money for giving me the opportunity to come on his show tomorrow, Urban Voices to do my first interview on the radio. My feet are hitting the pavement hard and I am off and running. I will be on with Tony Guess between the hours of 5pm-6pm. The Urban Voices show is an hour long show that reaches out to the youth in our cities and discusses important topics ranging from education to street-life. This is a dynamic show that gives people a voice to address their concerns about what is happening in their neighborhood and throughout our country.

I am truly honored to have this opportunity to be able to push my educational crusade with such great people who I know believe in strengthening our youths future through academics. This is my time to shine and I will not drop the ball and let my people down.

Please tune in to Hot 93.7fm tomorrow between the hours of 5:00pm-6:00pm to hear my mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment