Friday, August 20, 2010

WOW!!!

Okay, the re-release event for Menzuo in the Calling of the Sun Prince was a great success. The event was packed and I sold a lot of books. I have to say that in my eyes, I had a VERY successful night. I am so thankful that so many people came out to support my event. God has truly blessed me with this talent and I was able to share it with so many people.

I'd like to say thank you to my illustrator, Carl Harrison for coming out and doing his thang last night. He did character sketches for all of the kids at the event and even for some adults. This young man is SO talented and I am only lucky to have caught him on his way up.

The event started at 6:30pm and ended right on time 8:00pm. everyone stayed and got the opportunity to hear excerps from both of my books, Menzuo in the Calling of the Sun Prince and Menzuo S.W. Legend of the Blue Diamond. Everyone was so in to the story that I had to read more, just to fill the need of my work.

The support from Springfield, MA was tremendous and I could not have asked for a better night. As I reflect on the night, there will always be some things that I will improve on and some other things that I will try not to do (example: Cry when talking about my best friend Marcus McDowell LOL!!!) but all in all, I will always treat my events as a tool to continueto educate everyone in attendance.

Menzuo is back and moving forward. Now on the the next event. Springfield, MA...hold me up as I represent my city in the brightest light.

No comments:

Post a Comment