Saturday, July 31, 2010

$200 TO GO!!!!

God is truly blessing me with great people and businesses in my life. In just two short weeks, I am almost at my goal of raising the much needed capital to keep my Menzuo S.W. series afloat. If you take a look at the right hand column of my blog, and just above this post, you will see it plastered with all of the people and businesses that truly have committed to supporting me and my book series. I cannot say thank you enough for all of the encouragement and support that I am receiving.

As I move forward with my book series, I am totally committed to making the best out of this and educate our youth the best that I can through my books. I hope that everyone is ready for this rdide because the journey down 'Menzuo Lane,' is going to be VERY EXCITING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment