Monday, July 19, 2010

Reaching a Goal of Raising $2,500 in Two Months

Well, here it is. I am at ground zero, starting from scratch and looking for business and people to sponsor my mission to educate our youth through my books. If you know me, you will know that I am very serious when it comes to pushing the value of education. I have a great product in my books, The Menzuo S.W. Series and I know that it is an effective tool to help people understand the value of reading. I believe that my books can be a great catalyst for youth to begin to appreciate reading and also picking up other books to read.

I am looking to raise $2,500 from sponsors over the next two months. The money raised will help me to have the needed books on hand to sell and give away to prize winners, to have the needed promotional material to help sell my books and also it will help to cover the costs of conventions that I have been invited to attend in the near future.

This investment of $2,500 will help me to get the Menzzuo S.W. series out and be able to help me get things running in the right direction. I know that I believe in my product and I need t have many other people believe in it as well. If you are interested or know of someone who may be interested in sponsoring an author, please contact me at: keshawndodds@gmail.com. Thank you and wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment