Tuesday, July 20, 2010

On my way!!!

As you can see, I have just recieved my first sponsor. Neta Scientific Incorporated. I cannot say thank you enough for believing in me and my work. This will truly help me out as I continue my mission to educate our youth. For more information about Neta Scientific, just click on the Banner above.

I hope that everyone is ready for this adventure because I surely am. I have also locked down my first convention, the North East Comic Convention. This event will take place in Boston, MA on November 21, 2010. This is an all day event and my first convention that myself and my illustrator, Carl Harrison will be at to show off our work. I am very excited to see how this turns out.

As I come up on my first book signing, I am also setting up several others in the upcoming months. I truly appreciate the support and I am proud to be doing this right out of Springfield, MA

No comments:

Post a Comment