Monday, July 12, 2010

Moving Forward with the Book Series

Now I can take that huge sigh of relief. The re-release of book number 1, Menzuo in the Calling of the Sun Prince was a complete success. I will have the first copies of it, in hand by the end of this week. The book signing will be coming soon and I hope to have as many people as possible there to support my project. With all of this going on, the Menzuo S.W. series is moving forward in a very positive way.


Book #3, Menzuo S.W. Judgment Set Upon Earth has been fully edited, formatted and now will be sent to the illustrator, Carl Harrison to add the pictures to the book, to bring the words to life. This process will take about a month and a half because Carl is a true perfectionist and will only put out his best work. His artwork makes the Menzuo S.W. series boom.

With the process of the illustrations being complete for book #3, Carl Harrison is also creating the first ever animated series of the Menzuo S.W. character and my nephew Josh Dodds is creating the background music to go with it. It is with hopes to have the cartoon out just before Christmas. My input in the scenes with Carl Harrison will be crucial and we hope that it will grab your attention.

Now, we are doing all of this with the smallest budget ever known to God but with all of your support and donations, we know that we can produce the best product that Springfield, MA & Connecticut could be proud of.

Carl Harrison and I will hold a two hour meeting to go over the illustrations for book #3 and I hope that I can send you all a sneak peak of his work. Once again, thank you all for your support and continue to support be because supporting me, means that you are supporting my mission to strengthen our youth’s education.

No comments:

Post a Comment