Friday, July 30, 2010

PROGRESS! 3,000 BOOKS IS THE GOAL!

It has only been three weeks since I have been on my mission to raise the much needed capital to move forward with the Menzuo S.W. series, and I must say that I am truly humbled by the people and companies that have stepped up and supported me with my initial run of getting my books out to our youth. I stepped out on faith and with God’s help things are really falling into place, better than I could have ever expected them to. I am so excited to unveil the Menzuo series and conduct as many book signings and readings in the near future.
I have been given the task of selling 3,000 books over the next three years of each of the books that I release. That means that with the re-release of book #2 in November, Menzuo S.W. Legend of the Blue Diamond, and the release of Menzuo S.W. Judgment Set Upon Earth in February, I will have to sell a total of 9,000 books. I do not see this as an impossible task because I truly believe that every child that can read or would like to read should have this book in their home. I believe in Menzuo and hopefully, my fan base will continue to grow and more and more people will believe in him to.

Wish me luck as I get closer to the release date. This is going to be a heck of a ride and it only gets better from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment