Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Who's On My Side? The Story of Kalen Brown - Stage Play - Michael Brown's Character Discription and Script

Michael Brown – Alcoholic Abusive Father early 40’s

Michael Brown in his mid thirties and is usually found with a bottle of liquor in his hand. He has a very angry attitude when he is drunk and takes out his anger and frustration on Kalen. He hates the life that he has lived and everyone in it.
----------------------------------------------
(Drunken State)

I can’t wait to get my hands on that boy. He makes me so damn sick. He disgusts me, he makes my stomach turn. I don’t know how in the world I could produce such a worthless kid. I wish…I wish that I could send him with his mother, straight to hell. I wish that…I wish…I wish that I had a better life. If I didn’t have that boy in my life, maybe I could keep a job. Yeah, it’s his fault that I can’t find a good job. That boy is holding me back just like his mother did when she was alive. That whore was just as worthless. I guess that part of that seed lives on within him. I hate my life and everything in it. I can’t stand the sight of that boy. When I look at him, I see…I see me…my ex-wife, and when I look into his eyes, I can see her looking down on me. If only I could teach that boy how to be a man then those eyes won’t haunt me. I’ll do whatever I have to, to stop those eyes from looking at me. One way or another, Kalen will be taught to respect me and become a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment