Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Who's On My Side? The Story of Kalen Brown - Stage Play - Jesse's Character Discription and Script

Jesse Varma – 18 yrs. Old

Jesse is the supporting character who has a comedic side to him. He has always been by Kalen’s side since they were both 8 years old. He is a true best friend and will always look out for the best interest of Kalen.
-----------------------------------------------------------
OOOH BUDDY! I swore that I was going to wet my pants in Blues office. Every time he moved, I thought that he was going to try and take us out. Talk about a stressful situation. I bet I grew a few gray hairs in the course of twenty minutes.
Does anyone have a mirror so that I can check?
(Pauses and paces the stage)
How in the world did we just pick up $10,000.00 without any issues? I mean, Big Boss must really have this city on lock down with his business, and for us to be a part of this is scary, but also a rush.
(Pauses)
Man, Blue is one smooth country brother, too. I could tell that this man’s swagger was strong and had plenty of ladies to showcase it with. I hope that I can get the ladies like that one day. Playa’ playa’ on the rise ya’ll.
(Chuckles)
On a serious note though, Kalen and I finished up that job with Blue and hit the rest of our pickups. I can honestly say that by the time we got to our last spot, we had our whole introduction and plan put together smoothly. We counted every dollar and collected every scent that we were supposed to pick up for Big Boss. We didn’t let any one of his clients skim him over. I guess you can say that this side of the gun business isn’t that dangerous. Even though I have my hesitations, I feel a little bit better that things went smoothly on the first night.

No comments:

Post a Comment