Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Who's On My Side? The Story of Kalen Brown - Stage Play - Big Boss' Character Discription and Script

Big Boss – Mid 30’s

Big Boss is a smooth older man who is deep into running a successful and illegal business of gun dealing. He has a calm demeanor and can always be found with a cigar in his mouth.
------------------------------------------

(Swirls his drink in his glass) I knew that these boys had it in them to run this side of my business. Yes this was a test for them tonight, but I hooked them up with my most reliable clients that I have. I know they enjoyed Blue in his nightclub. He does have some fine ladies in there.

(Pauses and takes a sip)

Now, these boys have experienced just the tip of my iceberg with this business. They see my house, my cars, my products and the now they have experienced the money. I’ve been in this business for almost twenty years. Hell, if this was a legit business, I’d be up for retirement soon and would be receiving my company Rolex watch.

(Lifts up his sleeve)

Oh yeah, already got that.

(Pauses as he takes another drink)

I know what most people think about this type of business, but honestly, I could care less about the people outside of my circle. I’ve done my dirt and made a luxurious life for myself the best way that I can. I mean, what do you expect from someone who came from nothing. I was introduced to this business after years of breaking my back for the man, making just a little over minimum wage, all the while, I watched his stank behind drive out of the parking lot in his Mercedes Benz, while I had to take the bus. I wanted my own Benz and I was willing to do what it took to get it.

Hanging on the block can get you connected with the right…or wrong people. I started off as a measly street hustler but caught the eye of a true businessman, yes a former gun runner and he took me under my wing, helped me build my own team and shortly after that, I built my own empire.

Hell, I not only run Springfield, but mostly half of the New England States, but just like any illegal business, there is a quick turnover of people and many people trying to become the next Big Boss.

(Shakes his head)

But we all know that there is only one Big Boss and that’s me.

(Sips again)

I built my team strategically with loyal, smart men. I never deal with over hungry, crazy people, with potential death wishes. That’s how your entire operation gets taken down. You never want it to implode on you.

For every person that I work with, I take care of. I never allow anyone to break up my family, and for my two new boys, they will be just fine under my wing. I will take care of them, like they are my own, and as far as I am concerned, this is a deep as I want them to get involved in this business, but time will tell as to how things will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment