Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Who's On My Side? The Story of Kalen Brown - Stage Play - Maze's Character Discription and Script

Maze – 30’s

Maze is Big Boss’s right hand man and muscle. He is always about his business and his serious attitude is recognized by everyone around.
---------------------------------------------------

No one and I mean no one messes with my family, especially my boys. Tell me, how in the world can a father do what he has been doing to Kalen? There is no need to use your kid as a punching bag. With all of the bad things that I may have done, I draw the line when it comes to inflicting pain on your children. I despise trash like this Michael Brown.

(Pauses and fixes his clothes)

If it wasn’t for Kalen saying that he didn’t want this man dead, I would’ve put him six feet deep. But the beating that he took definitely sent the message, but if he even breathes in Kalen’s direction, all bets are off. I’m taking him out personally.

(Pauses)

Now Kalen will be in the hospital for the next few weeks but made me promise to let him do the last job with Kam and Psycho. Him and Jesse told me their plans to leave the city after that job and I completely understand and agree. Like I said before to them, they can leave when they want. I have no problem with that, especially after what I found out what Kalen has been going through. He deserves a fresh start. I may have a surprise for those two for working for me this summer. They’ve been good to me and have really filled a personal void in my life that I have had for a long time. I know they will be okay, and I’m happy that this hasn’t stopped my boys from finishing this big job. They’re great boys.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting play.
    -L.Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It's based on my book, "Who's On My Side? The Story of Kalen Brown."

    ReplyDelete