Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Who's On My Side? The Story of Kalen Brown - Stage Play - Sharee's Character Discription and Script

Sharee Robinson – 18yrs. Old

Is a supporting character and the other best friend that Kalen has grown up with. She cares about Kalen more than he would ever. She wants to be more than friends.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
(Speaking in a scared tone)

I can’t believe this is happening. This is not how things are supposed to be. We were supposed to have a happy life together…now….I…I…just don’t know how this is going to end. I am so afraid right now. Mr. Brown has that gun and Kalen…poor Kalen. Lord, please save him.

(Police sirens flood the theater. Jesse lowers his head. Sharee stands)

The police are here! They made it. There’s still time! There’s still time to stop this…

(Before Sharee could finish, the light go out and the sound of a gunshot rings through the crowd)

No, please Lord, no! Don’t take Kalen from me. Please don’t take him away.

No comments:

Post a Comment